Let us improve the way you look, feel, breathe, and move!
• 10:30am Reformer
• 05:30pm Pilates/TRX Playground
• 09:30am Mat/Reformer
• 10:30am Reformer
• 05:30pm Mat/Reformer
• 09:30am Mat/Reformer
• 08:00am Mat/Reformer
• 09:30am TRX/Pilates Playground
• 08:00am TRX Express
• 08:30am Reformer
Reservation necessary for all classes. Text (or call) 860-794-0063.
Established in 2001, APROMA STUDIOS is a fully equipped STOTT PILATES® studio offering group classes and private lessons. We also provide Licensed Massage Therapy, Organic Facials, Reiki w/ Aromatherapy and Holistic Nutritional Counseling.
Pilates is a mind-body exercise emphasizing core engagement and deep breathing. Benefits include core strength, joint and back pain relief, improved posture and long/lean muscle development. STOTT PILATES® is a contemporary approach to the original exercise method pioneered by the late Joseph Pilates. Co-founders Moira and Lindsay G. Merrithew, along with a team of physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals, have spent more than a decade refining the STOTT PILATES® method of exercise and equipment. This resulted in the inclusion of modern principles of exercise science and spinal rehabilitation, making it one of the safest and effective methods available. This clear and detailed approach forms the basis for STOTT PILATES® training and certification programs. It's used by rehab and prenatal clients, athletes, celebrities and everyone in between.
Qualified instructors, high-end Pilates/TRX equipment offered nowhere else in the area, totally unique, safe and effective combination classes, small class size of 3-6 students.
• 30 minutes of essential/intermediate matwork followed by 20 minutes of essential/intermediate exercises on the reformer. Private introduction lesson or introduction workshop is required to attend.
• 50 minutes of STOTT PILATES® essential/intermediate/advanced exercises on equipment that works on a pulley system with resistance and a moving surface. The repertoire is done in a specific order to balance the body and re-align the spine. 2 to 5 private introduction lessons are required before attending a group or semi-private lesson.
• 50 minute high energy circuit training class utilizing, but not limited to, Barre, TRX, Medicine Ball, Mat, and Reformer. Reformer experience necessary.
• 30 minute class with a suspension apparatus to strengthen the entire body with focus on the core using pilates principles.
•All lessons are led by a STOTT PILATES® certified instructor.
• Reservations are needed for all private, semi-private and group lessons.
• A minimum enrollment is required to hold the lesson or workshop.
• Without 12 hour notice of cancellation for any reserved lesson, the client is charged in full.
All massage therapists at Aproma are experienced, Connecticut licensed and certified. Aproma's licensed massage therapists attend continuing education workshops throughout the year in order to provide the highest quality treatment. We are the longest existing massage therapy practice in the Mystic Connecticut area for good reason. Massage therapy is available six days per week including most evenings by appointment. Please call 860-794-0063 to make an appointment.
A holistic treatment combining Massage Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Acupressure and Spa Techniques.
• Relieves paid from sinus congestion, headaches and jaw tension
• Decreases stress and muscle tightness
• Improves mental clarity
• Reduces underage puffiness
• Hydrates the skin
CLEAR YOUR HEAD- Face, Head and Neck Treatment 45 minutes $65
CLEAR YOUR HEAD- add-on Full Body Massage 80 minutes $115
Group Reformer • $155/5 = $31/class, Drop-in $33/1
• $279/10 = $27.90/class - incldes 30 minutes Massage Therapy
Private STOTT PILATES® Lesson or Personal Training (50 min.) • $285/5 $60/1
Private Lesson Express (30 min.) • $175/5 $35/1
Mat/Reformer • $85/5 = $17/class, Drop-in $19/1
TRX/Mat/Reformer • $85/5 = $17/class, Drop-in $19/1
2 Pilates Intro Lessons • $90
Pilates Students get $5 off 60 min. massage w/ Lori
Swedish, therapeutic, deep tissue, pre-natal, sports massage, chronic pain relief:
30 minutes • $40
60 minutes • $72*
75 minutes • $87
90 minutes • $102
*$5 off 60 minute massage with Lori for Pilates students
CLEAR YOUR HEAD NEW!
Holistic treatment to the head, face, neck and shoulders
45 minutes • $65
80 minutes includes full body massage • $115
Our Westerly Rhode Island Petite Pilates Studio is located at 26 High St. with ASHTANGA YOGA RHODE ISLAND in the heart of downtown Westerly. We offer Private and Semi-Private Mat and or Reformer Lessons by appointment with STOTT PILATES® Certified APROMA STUDIOS owner, Lori Cote. See Bio here.
2 Intro Lessons • $90 - 45 minutes
Private Lessons • $55 or 5/$255 - 50 minutes
Semi-Private/Duet Lessons • $30/person - 50 minutes
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Mystic Packer Building, 2nd Floor
12 Roosevelt Ave.
Mystic, CT 06355